Yoga is an ancient discipline that helps one to achieve improved physical and mental health. Come and experience some of the life-enhancing benefits of yoga practice, and restore a sense of balance throughout both body and mind!
Senior and Student Discount on class fees: 20%, with Valid Identification (does not apply to workshops)
Sorry, class payments cannot be refunded. Please contact us if you have any questions.
We reserve the right to cancel any workshops or classes due to low enrollment. In this case, a full refund will be issued or, upon request, studio credit will be given.
Parking is available in the lot on either side of the building on weeknights, after 5:00 PM, and all day on weekends. For weekday classes before 5:00 PM, please park on Elm St.
Preparing for Class:
• Avoid eating a large meal for at least 2 hours prior to class. A light snack is okay.
• Clothing should be light-weight, comfortable, and non-restrictive.
• It is recommended that you bring your own yoga mat, if you have one. Clean mats and props will be available for public use and are also available for sale.
• Please arrive to your first class 15 minutes early to fill out any necessary paperwork.
• Please be sure to turn off all cell phones and electronic devices before entering the studio.
• Please remember to remove your shoes before entering the classroom space.
• Please keep voices low in the lobby if a class is in session.